Refrigerated storage containers can be used to store a wide variety of products and materials. Refrigerated storage containers range from fairly small portable bars to large freezers. These refrigeration containers are designed to be used continuously to keep products cool and sometimes this is absolutely essential for health and safety reasons.
The following are some of the types of products which require refrigeration equipment:
• Some plastics
The following are the types of equipment that are available:
Standard cold storage
• Mini mobile cold storage units, which store up to two pallets
• Cold store containers in the following sizes – 10ft, 20ft and 40ft
• Large mobile cold stores – these are extra wide portable cold stores and are available from 3 pallets to 58 pallets wide
Cold storage for specific industries
• Mobile bars
A business may use refrigeration equipment:
• To permanently store products
• To temporarily store products whilst the normal cold storage equipment is being cleaned
• To transport goods between one place and another
• To keep goods cool for an event
Benefits of refrigeration storage containers:-
The benefits of renting refrigeration storage containers are as follows:
• By outsourcing your refrigeration, you may lose control of your production process. Renting refrigeration equipment means you stay in control. You can navigate to this website to know more about refrigerated storage containers.
• Hiring equipment such as a blast freezer or cold store means you can have the equipment as and when you need it but there's no expensive outlay associated with buying equipment outright.
• Moving premises doesn't cause any issues – you can just take your refrigeration equipment with you.