Digital printing is a modern printing technique which produces prints directly from a computer file rather than a slide or a photograph, without going through some intermediate medium like a film negative, a color proof or a plate. Digital printing is used for many business printing demands in both black and white and full color. If you are interested and want to know more about digital printing you can visit http://www.fabricprintingthailand.com/digital-printing.php.
Some expert commercial digital printing companies can also provide:
- Extra wide printing for large-scale outside programs such as banner ads, advertising billboards, hoardings and building wraps.
Nowadays digital printing has been increasingly utilized instead of older types of printing like litho. It’s easy to understand why when you look at the many advantages digital printing provides:
Benefits of Digital Printing
Digital printing has many advantages, the main ones being a quicker turnaround and lower production price. It’s frequently used for on-demand or short-run color printing. If you are looking for an option for digital printing you should take a look on http://www.fabricprintingthailand.com/how-to-place-an-order.php.
It’s extremely cheap for short print runs because of the low setup costs and the fact that there are no minimum volume constraints. Other benefits include:
- Choice of procedures some of which may be used for high definition printing software
- Waterproof and fade resistant inks can be used
- Acceptable for printing materials for inside or outside use
- Any size can be printed including large format and extra wide format